Saturday, November 14, 2009

A REALLY good box dinner!

Does anyone else desperately try to find box dinners that are just as good as made from scratch one's?! I have tried just about EVERY box dinner available trying to find one's that are really good, but fast, cheap, and already put together. I recently tried Wanchai Ferry's boxed orange chicken meal just because I had a good coupon for it. I really wasn't expecting much (I really haven't found a REALLY good box dinner until now!), but I made it anyway's and we loved it! So, even though it's not a recipe, I thought I'd share this really good meal. It's pretty easy to make, but you do use quite a few pans in the process. I used 3; one for the rice, one for the chicken, and one for the potstickers I made with them. You can find the Wanchai Ferry Meals in the boxed section of your grocery store. There is also a printable coupon out right now for $1.10 off 1 box here. So, once again sorry this isn't a recipe! I'll try to post a real recipe soon!
Marie Cluff

No comments:

Post a Comment