Sunday, September 27, 2009

So, I thought I'd start things out by sharing my favorite recipes to make in the fall. I actually got this from my sister's blog a couple of years ago and make it every year! I also love it because it makes your house smell SO yummy while your baking!

Molasses Cookies

Cream together for two minutes:
1 cup shortening
1 cup butter
2 eggs

Add slowly and cream for five minutes:
2 cups sugar

Add to above mixture
1/2 cup molasses
1 t. salt
4 t. baking soda
2 t. cinnamon
2 t. ginger
2 t. ground cloves
4 cups flour

Roll into balls and then in sugar.

Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.

Marie Cluff

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I love when you make those! We need to get together it has been for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who took the picture? Is it one of yours? Is that your logo in the bottom? Are you starting to do photography and didn't tell me? If yes then you are a turkey!!! The cookies look amazing! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, no it's my sisters picture. And trust me, the cookies ARE amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good picture! I'm excited to make them, just to make my house smell yummy! Hey, good job starting this blog, I am way excited!

    ReplyDelete